AAPA is seeking applicants for the role of Chief Pilot/Chief Flying Instructor (Head of Operations) at their pilot training academy in Wagga Wagga NSW.
- Capable of holding CASA Chief Pilot/Chief Flying Instructor (Head of Operations) approval for a Private, Commercial, and Instrument School for single and multi-engine aeroplanes
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Capable of holding CASA Chief Pilot/Chief Flying Instructor (Head of Operations) approval for a Flight Instructor School
- Authorised Testing Officer/Flight Examiner
- Aerobatic Endorsement
- Previously held positions of Chief Pilot and /or Chief Flying Instructor
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
The successful applicant may be offered the possibility of transitioning to a First Officer in Regional Express Pty Ltd (Rex) after being employed in AAPA as the Chief Pilot and Chief Flying Instructor for between three and four years. This is subject to applicants meeting the normal recruitment requirements for a pilot at Regional Express Pty Ltd.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs