Currently, Yangtze River Express Fleet consists of 18 aircrafts: 14 Boeing 737 ，3 Boeing 747 and 1 Airbus 330.Yangtze River has had 40 domestic and international airlines in total and operates more than 200 flights in one week. Yangtze River Express has airline management power of international freight originating from Shanghai to Luxembourg, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Boston, Frankfurt, Paris, Hahn and other regions, and with UPS, DHL, FEDEX, S.F, and other famous express company to establish good cooperation relationship.
- Male, 26 years of age DOB from January 1, 1991 inclusive.
- Height 170 cm - 187 cm
- Body mass index (BMI) within the [18,5-24] range
- Monocular uncorrected vision should reach C word table 0.3 or above. Eyes without vision correction surgery. No strabismus, color blindness, color weakness, underarm odor, stuttering, infectious diseases and mental illness and epilepsy.
- Education background,
- Ordinary full-time undergraduate (inclusive) above
- Non-professional arts and sports; science and engineering priority, non-science and engineering professionals need to state that the two types of undergraduate (or more) institutions.
- English proficiency, english level of certification: English reached CET-4 (425 points) or equivalent English level (TOEIC 500 points, TOEFL 75 or IELTS 5.0 or above, BEC medium priority), reading and writing skills good;
- English speaking skills: basic daily communication accessibility, reach oral examination eligibility criteria.
- Background investigation: no criminal record, in line with China Civil Aviation Administration of background checks related audit requirements.
- No previous Flight training or airline experience
- Chinese Citizenship