Intermediate (2nd class/ ‘B’ Grade) / A Level from a recognized institute.
Valid Pakistani CPL / IR or certificate from the Director General CAA confirming that CPL / IR are under issue
35 years as on 11.11.2016.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a written test from PCAA approved syllabus of CPL / IR. Results of written test will be declared only in terms of pass or fail and marks will not be declared or demanded.
- Successful candidates in the written test will be called for an initial interview.
- Successful candidates will be called for Psychiatric / Medical evaluation by a Medical Board.
- Candidates declared fit by the Medical Board will undergo a Flight Check (Expense to be borne by candidate).
- Final Interview.
Only successful candidates will be informed accordingly.
- Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations.
- Application along-with Photocopies of Matric, Intermediate / A level, domicile & National Identity Card accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 500/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIACL (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8 ) and the application should reach the MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT 75200.Contact.No.021-99044295, NOT LATER THAN 11.11.2016.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
Application deadline November 11th, 2016
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship Jobs