- Valid License - FAA, EASA Part FCL or ICAO;
- Minimum experience 10.000 hours total time
- 5000 hours on type
- Valid and Current Type Rating on B777
- Valid FAA or EASA Part MED Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Perfect command of the English language (minimum Level 5)
- Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset
- To successfully fulfil this position, one must be authorised to work in the United States as the position is presently based in Miami, Florida.
They are looking for a proactive personality with effective leadership and organisational skills coupled with operational expertise and management ability. You must have proven-track record of providing consistent results working under pressure in multi-cultural environments and the ability to work independently with diligence and reliability. A strong SOP and safety culture is asked for along with an outstanding customer relationship skills and a dynamic approach to work. Experience in a managerial position, VIP/business aviation experience, pilot recruitment and writing and updating of manuals will be considered an asset.
If you fit all of the above criteria and you would like to work in a dynamic environment, then they look forward in receiving your resume, a recent photo and a copy of your documents which shall include, a copy of your license, medical, passport copy and last three pages of your log book.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B777 Jobs