- Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with asymmetrical thrust
- 2000 hours total fixed-wing flying time
- 1000 hours multi-engine
- 500 hours turbine
- First Class Medical
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada
- Current passport with 3 years validity remaining and no restrictions on international travel
- FCC radio/telephone permit
- College degree preferred
Application deadline October 14, 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B767 Non Type Rated Jobs