- You are type rated on B737NG;
- You have minimum 5000 flight hours in total
- Minimum 1000 flight hours on type
- Minimum 2000 flight hours above 20 tonnes;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You are interested in a contract of limited duration (covering the summer season for a period of 6 to 8 months) - renewable;
- You are available to start at TUI fly from January-April 2017 for a contract until November 2017.
- You are interested to fly out of a French base (Nantes, Lyon, CDG or Lille)
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs