PLA is currently inviting expressions of interest from pilots who are safety conscious, have an eye for detail and quality, and would like to make a meaningful contribution to the continued growth of the organisation. Successful applicant/s will join them on their Beech Super Kingair B200 and Cessna C441 fleet on a 2 year full-time contract basis, commencing January 2017.
This position provides the opportunity for a varied yet stable opportunity for B200 or C441 endorsed pilots, who are committed, capable, and able to quickly fit into a small team that insists on high flight and customer service standards. A very attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applicants preferred who meet the following criteria.
Applicants who do not yet satisfy these requirements need not apply.
- Current Australian CPL with minimum 2000 hours total time
- Current ASIC
- Current Australian Class 1 Medical
- Current Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating (minimum 2 renewals preferred)
- 500 hours multi-engine pilot in command
- Beechcraft KingAir B200 or Cessna Conquest II Endorsement and minimum 100 hours on type
- Current Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Successful applicant/s will be required to complete a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment, at the candidate’s expense.
Applications should include a current resume including:
- Total Flying Time
- Total Flying Time – PIC
- Total Flying Time – Instrument
- Total Flying Time – Under IFR
- Total Flying Time – Multi-engine PIC (including times on type)
- Instrument Rating – Aids Held and Expiry
- Two Professional References (Personal References will not be accepted)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in command Jobs