- A minimum of (5) CXC/ GCE Ordinary level passes including Math and English
- A valid Trinidad and Tobago Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) with Instrument Rating
- A minimum of 300 hours with 30 hours multi-engine time
- Degree in Management, Aerospace Technology, Aeronautical Science or other similar discipline would be an asset
- Instructor Rating would be an asset
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR72 Non Type Rated Jobs