- Between 21 and 40 years of age
- Valid CPL with ME and IR ratings
- JAR or EASA FCL ATPL Theory
- 250 hours total time
- MCC certificate
- High School diploma
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Basic IT skills
- Available to start at the joining date
- Not having failed a selection or training with TAP Portugal within the last year
- Not having failed a selection with TAP Portugal 2 or more times
Application deadline is November 4th, 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs