- Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license, and
- Valid and current ME-IR, and
- At least ICAO level 4 English proficiency, and
- Valid EASA Part MED certificate class 1, and either:
- Valid A320 type rating in license with at least 500 block hours on A320 type as Pilot-in-Command,
- Valid Multi engine Jet > 50000kgs MTOW / Multi crew type rating in license with minimum total of 3500 block hours with 1500 Pilot-in-Command.
*** Ongoing recruitment for 2017 summer season bases in Europe.
*** Assessments to be done troughout November, 2016 - March, 2017.
*** New improved Terms and Conditions.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs