Germania is currently looking for A320 Captains at its German stations Bremen (BRE), Hamburg (XFW), Münster-Osnabrück (FMO), München (MUC), Nürnberg (NUE).
- Part.FCL License, with valid type rating entry for A320 family
- Valid Class I Medical
- Valid EU passport without limitations
- At least 3000 hours on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft with a MTOW over 20 tons.
- Minimum 1000 hours as captain on a jet with a MTOW over 20 tons
- Minimum 500 hours flight experience as PIC on Airbus 320 family
- The contract is limited for the summer season 2014 but with an option for further extension
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs