- Hold a current and valid FAA ATPL
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Able to Complete 2 years of service.
- 3000 hours Total flight time
- 1500 hours Multi Crew Aircraft
- 1000 hours Turbojet
- ICAO English Level IV
- No history of accidents or incidents.
- Able to hold an appropriate visa to the countries that the Customer operates.
- Current US Passport
- Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
- Minimum of 500 hours in the MD-11 and
- Minimum of 1000 hours of FAR 121 (or similar) operations in heavy Aircraft
- Customer may change the above requirements.
- Home Airport Base
- Minimum 16-20 working day rotation per month
- 150% daily rate pay for days worked above 18
- 200% daily rate pay for days worked above 20
- $2.50 Per diem per working hour starting at Departure from Domicile
- Six (6) sick days per year
- 1 week Paid vacation after 1 year
- $10,000 Bonus Paid after completion of 2 years’ service
- $5,000 Bonus Paid after successful completion of 4th Quarter 2016 Assignments
- Upgrade: First Officers are considered for upgrade to Captain after one (1) year of service; however, this may be waived by the company.
When applying, please note the following information in the BODY OF YOUR EMAIL:
- Your MD-11 TOTAL TIME
- Total Turbojet Time
- Total Multi-Crew Aircraft Time
- Date Available for Employment