Applications are sought for Darwin Based Line Pilot flying Beech 200 Super King Air aircraft (Proline 2 and Proline 21) This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with retrieval doctors and flight nurses operating throughout the Northern Territory.
- Australian resident status
- CPL (A)
- Class 1 Civil Aviation Medical
- 2500 hours total
- 1500 hours Pilot in Command
- 500 hours turbine
- 500 Multi-Engine command
- 200 hours night (candidates with over 150 hours night with remote area night experience are encouraged to apply)
- Instrument rating – Multi-Engine aeroplane
- 3 x IPC/CIR renewals on Multi-Engine aeroplane
The following will be highly regarded:
- ATPL (A)
- Proline 21 EFIS experience
- King Air series type experience
- Extensive Single Pilot IFR background
- EMS experience
- Remote area experience (specifically night operations into station properties and/or remote communities)
Applications close on Friday, 28 October 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Jobs