- You have an ATP license (FAA or TC) with a minimum of 1500hrs total of multi crew flight time.
- You have previous flight crew instructor experience
- You have international flying and high technology cockpit experience (preferred)
- You have previous experience as a pilot examiner/check airman (preferred)
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- You have the ability to attain and maintain a type rating on a Bombardier aircraft.
- You have strong English communication skills. Communication skills in French are an asset.
- You have the ability to work as required by the training schedule (possibly weekends and Holidays)
- International travel may be needed (requiring a valid passport).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Instructor Jobs