- It is imperative to hold current licences and ratings along with medicals.
- Clearly you may be an experienced MULTI Engine Instructor with sound experience on PA31 and PA34 type aircraft.
- You will be comfortable across all of our fleet from Robin 2160 aircraft to Cessna 152 and Cessna 172 aircraft.
- An aerobatic rating would be a distinct advantage as well.
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
You will be in you element dealing with the public and team members and flying all types of sorties from Aerobatic to IFR Charter.
Safety management experience will be of a distinct advantage as will be a sound computer literacy and administration skills.
A demonstrated high standard of presentation along with good time management skills will set the right candidate apart for this go ahead school as we progress toward a Part 142 approval.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructors Jobs