- 1500 hours of total flight time may be considered (3000 Total flight time preferred ) to include 500 hours Pilot-In-Command and 250 hours Multi-Engine Land
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate or Commercial Certificate with ATP written accomplished.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid and Current Passport
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Ability to occasionally lift 5-50 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally team lift 50+ pounds.