- Citizen of Bangladesh.
- HSC (Science) or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics – minimum grade
- B/GPA 3(2.4 in case of GCSE ‘A’ level). SSC or equivalent – minimum grade C/GPA 2/Average D in case of GCSE ‘O’ level (Best 5 subjects). No 3rd Division or equivalent result in any examination is acceptable.
- Language skill on English – reading, writing and speaking.
- Rated on Dash8-Q400 aircraft.
- Holder of ATPL issued/endorsed by Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB).
- Class-1 medical fitness by CAAB approved medical authority.
- Total flying experience:
- Minimum 3000 hours.
- Minimum 500 hours P1 on Type.
- Age up to 50 years.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in case of date of birth.
- Foreign certificate/degree holders should submit equivalency certificates duly endorsed by competent authority.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous or other Organisations must apply through proper channel.
- Postal Order/Pay Order (from any scheduled Bank of Bangladesh) of Tk.250/- in favour of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd. will require to be attached with the application.
- Candidates will need to appear at written examination/interview organised by Biman. Date, Time and Venue of written examination/interview will be notified through email and website.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo refresher training (if required) for specified period at Bangladesh Airlines Training Centre (BATC) and/or any other institute approved by Biman.
- After successful training (if required), the Pilot will be assigned to operate flight as Captain.
- Selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement and a surety bond separately on non-judicial stamp of Taka 300/- each.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test, interview, etc.
- The following documents have to be enclosed along with the application duly attested :
- 03 (Three) copies of recent passport size color photograph.
- Copy of all Academic Certificates along with mark-sheets/grade-sheets. Copy of Valid ATPL.
- Copy of National ID Card.
- Valid Medical Certificate.
- Last 02 full Page of log book.
- Equivalency certificate in case of foreign certificate/degree.
- Applications not fulfilling the requisite qualifications and not providing supporting documents will be rejected outright and no further claim or correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained in this regard.
- Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Human Resources Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
Balaka Bhaban, Kurmitola
Dhaka - 1229
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC8D Jobs