CGG is seeking applicants for the role of Airborne Survey Pilot.
- Commercial Pilots License (CPL)
- Low level, mustering or aerial application rating
- C208 or F406 rating
- 750 Multi-Engine Hours
- 1500 Total Flying Time
- 1000 Command Hours
- Right to work and live in Australia
- ATPL or frozen ATPL
- Multi-Crew Hours
- 300 Hours Geophysical Flying
- Twin Otter Hours
- Flight Examiner rating/Instructor rating – (Grade 2 Preferable)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs