They are currently seeking applicants to operate their single and multi-engine aircraft for aerial photography missions. Salary starting at $75,000 p.a.
Perth (WA) based, but must be willing to travel away for extended periods of time (up to 3 weeks).
- Australian CPL (A)
- Class 1 Medical
- Dangerous goods
- 1500 hours Total Time
- 150 hours Multi engine PIC
- MEA IR 2D & 3D IAP
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- 50 hours plus on Cessna 210
- 200 hours plus Multi PIC
- Experience with turbo charged aircraft
- 2 or more IPC renewals
- Experience with aerial survey flying
- Able to work unsupervised
- Operations planning experience
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs