- 2000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 1000 hours in multi-engine aircraft.
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- Current Airline Transport Pilot License.
- Valid passport/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines now and in the future.
- 3000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 1500 hours in multi-engine, turboprop or jet aircraft.
- A320 Type Rating.
- Undergraduate degree from an Accredited Four Year College or University.
- Experience in 121 airlines or turbojet aircraft.
- Experience in aircraft equipped with EFIS and/or FMS.
- Instructor/Check Airman experience.