The Thomas Cook Group recently invested £100 million pounds in the airline, with a fleet of modern A321’s, new cabin interiors, new state-of-the-art engine technology and enhanced aerodynamics of the aircraft cut kerosene consumption thus reducing emissions and improving sound protection.
They are recruiting for pilots to join the Thomas Cook Airlines UK team and are looking for applicants to fill First Officer or Senior First Officer positions primarily on the Airbus A330 and Airbus 321 fleet.
- You will need to be in possession (or be prepared and able to obtain before joining) a UK issued EASA ATPL with MCC or exemption
- ICAO Level 5 or 6 English
- EASA Class One medical – if medical records are not held in the UK, you must be able to transfer to a UK EASA Class One
- A current Airbus 320 family,330 or 757/767 type rating or experience on the A340 or A380
- A valid UK or EUEA passport with no restrictions on travel
- Entitled to live and work in the UK indefinitely
- Be able to obtain a UK DBS Certificate
- Experienced A320/1 and A330 rated applicants (with over 500 hours on type) will be given priority but applications are welcome from all pilots rated on the A320/A330/A340/A380 and the Boeing 757/767.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs