As a Simulator Instructor, your work will see you conduct type rating, differences, remedial and recency training for QantasLink aircrew.
- Australian ATPL flight crew licence;
- Flight Instructor Rating (FI) (prefer Grade 1 multi-engine –MEA);
- Instrument Rating (IR); and
- Multi-engine aircraft above 5700Kg experience (minimum 5000hrs total time with 300hrs as Pilot in Command);
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in flight training, operations and aircraft technical systems;
- DHC-8 type rating or turbine equivalent;
- Cert IV in Training and Workplace Training; and
- Past simulator training experience in a High Capacity AOC Training and or Checking role
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Simulator Instructor Jobs