New Florida-based training organization/center will deliver ATR-600 pilot training under both EASA/ATO and FAA Part 142.
SFIs will be employed by ATR Americas, and also have a reporting line to the Deputy Head of Flight Training in Miami (Florida, USA).
In order to support Airlines, SFIs will perform the training for pilots. The training should be performed on dedicated training tools (Mini Trainers, FPT, FFT, FFS, etc), complying with ATR standards & training requirements and fulfilling satisfactory at all levels (theoretical courses, training on simulators and/or ground training).
- To have or have been issued of a valid FAA licence
- Totalize at least 1500 hours of flight as pilot on aircraft certified multipilots (Aircraft certified JAR 25)
- Human factor instructor qualification would be appreciated
- Leadership and management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication / presentation skills
- English : Negotiation level
- Right to live and work in the US
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other SFI Jobs