- Portsmouth, NH (PSM)
- Atlanta, GA (PDK)
- Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Charlotte, NC (CLT)
- Chicago, IL (MDW)
- Cincinnati, OH/Northern Kentucky (CVG)
- Washington Dulles, VA (IAD)
- Indianapolis, IN (IND)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN (MSP)
- Nashville, TN (BNA)
- Palm Beach, FL (PBI)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- Richmond, VA (RIC)
- Tampa, FL (TPA)
- White Plains, NY (HPN)
- Crew members must hold a current and valid FAA Commercial or ATP pilot license with single and multiengine land ratings.
- Total flight time/fixed wing minimum is 2000 hours
- 750 hours of PIC time
- 100 hours of instrument time
- Highly qualified candidates will have experience in Part 135 and/or Part 121 operations.
- Turbine experience preferred.
- Pilots must also hold a current and valid second class FAA medical
- Possess a current Passport with unrestricted international travel privileges, and driver’s license.