- Australian ATPL (A)
- Current ME CIR
- 3,000 hours Total Aeronautical Experience
- 500 hours Multi Engine Command
- 500 hours Turbine
- Have the right to work and live in Australia
- Hold an Australian Security identification Card (ASIC)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Course
- Recent CRM or HFNTS Training
- Learjet 45 endorsement (sign on bonus offered)
- 50 hours on Learjet 45
Applications close 30th August 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 45 Jobs