- Valid FAA ATP license and Canadian ATPL License preferred.
- Extremely customer service-oriented with ability to convey technical concepts in a simple way.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to accurately interface with customers.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate client travel pattern and needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 3500 hours total flying time.
- 1500 hours jet time.
- 2000 hours as Pilot in Command (PIC).
- International experience an asset.
- Corporate aviation experience required.
- Prior demonstration pilot or sales experience an asset.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs