Network Aviation is expanding its operations this year with the imminent arrival of additional Fokker 100 aircraft to their fleet. In preparation for this growth, they are seeking expressions of interest for additional Flight Crew.
- Hold an Australian Command Instrument Rating
- Hold a valid Australian CASA Class 1 Medical Certifi cate
- Hold an English language qualifi cation of Level 6
- Hold a valid Aviation Security Identifi cation Card (ASIC):
- Hold an Australian Commercial Pilot Licence with ATPL exam credits
- 1500 hours total aeronautical experience
- 500 hours as Pilot in Command of multi-engine aircraft
- 100 hours as Pilot in Command on night operations
- Have a current Australian or New Zealand passport (with Australian Permanent residency)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Fokker 100 Non Type Rated Jobs