- Commercial pilot licence
- Class rating: SEA
- Design feature endorsement: MPPC RU
- Night VFR rating: SEA
- Flight instructor rating: G3A, CLR SEA, NVFR A, DF, SPIN
- Flight activity endorsement: SPIN
- Full car license
- Class rating; MEA (PA44 experience)
- Instrument rating: MEA, IAP 2D, IAP 3D.
- Flight instructor rating: G1 A or G2 A, MEAI, CLR MEA
- 250 hours of commercial operations other than instructing
- Certificate IV TAE
- Light rigid (bus) drivers licence
- Current Level 2 First Aid
If interested please send a cover letter, copies of your qualifications including evidence of holding all essential criteria and resume.
Only short listed applicants will be notified of the next stage of the selection process.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructors Jobs