- Minimum 2 years in a training role
- 500 hours in multi-crew environment in modern EFIS equipped turboprop or turbojet aircraft
- Minimum 2500 flight hours (Aeroplane)
- Minimum 500 hours of multi-engine instruction experience in aircraft
- Recent flight instructional experience within past 5 years
- Must hold current and valid CPL (IR) or ATPL
- Multi-engine instrument flight instructor rating
- Medical certificate and be willing to convert an ICAO member state license to GCAA.
- Turboprop or turbojet instruction or examiner experience preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs