They are looking for personnel that not only meet the minimum requirements and key responsibilities below but have a proven ability to deal with all aspects of flight operations.
The successful applicants will be contracted to work as a Cessna 441 Conquest Captain based in either Adelaide, Brisbane or Essendon. Rostering will typically be Monday to Friday with some weekend work envisaged. want staff that can also represent Sharp Airlines to our clients and customers.
Their base rate is typically above the award rate and is subject to experience, qualifications and length of commitment. They endeavor to develop a family friendly workplace where possible. Sharp Airlines is willing to negotiate further with potential applicants and is capable of providing a package to suit individual needs.
- CPL (with ATPL theory Subjects preferred)
- Instrument Rating
- 1500 hours Total Aeronautical Experience
- 400 hours Multi Engine Command (may include up to 50% ICUS)
- 50 hours on Cessna 441 Conquest desirable but not mandatory.
- 100 hours command at night
- Hold an Australian Security identification Card (ASIC)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Course
- Recent CRM or HFNTS Training
- Able to work accurately and neatly
- Good presentation and a pleasant manner
- Sound organisational skills
- Can work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Able to work on any day of the week if required
- Able to present an appropriate image for the organisation
- Can deal competently with people and problems they encounter
Application Deadline Friday 19th August, 2016
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C441 Jobs