Possibility of permanent contracts after more than one seasonal contract completed, subject to the company growth plan.
Due to the fleet change, a pilot starting on the B717 may expect to be upgraded to A319 Captain after 1 to 3 years on the B717, depending on the new fleet base.
- Valid EASA FCL ATPL and unrestricted Class 1 medical.
- Minimum 5000 hours Total Flight Time.
- Minimum 1000 hours as Pilot in Command in Multi-Engine Airline Operations.
- Preference to Glass Cockpit Experienced Pilots.
- English language fluency - minimum ICAO level 5.
- EU passport.
High-Weight-Turboprop Experienced Captains willing to transition to a Glass Cockpit Modern Commercial Jet are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B717 Non Type Rated Jobs