Opportunities currently exist for East Coast based ATR First Officers with the required experience and qualifications outlined below.
- 1000 hours Total Experience
- 500 hours Multi-Engine
- 500 hours PIC
- Australian ATPL or Australian CPL plus all Australian ATPL Subjects*
- Australian Command Multi-Engine Aeroplane Instrument Rating
- Australian Class 1 Medical
- English Language Proficiency Level 6
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
* Those with a NZ licence must have applied for the CASA equivalent licence, through the Trans-Tasman Mutual Agreement process, prior to the commencement of the recruitment assessment process. Evidence of an application will need to be presented at the assessment interview.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR72 Non Type Rated Jobs