- Minimum 1000 hours MEP OR 500 hours ME turbo-prop OR turbo-jet *
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed or Macedonian/Serbian/Ukrainian equivalent
- A valid MCC certificate and course program (if applicable) **
- A valid JOC certificate and course program (if applicable) **
- Valid and current JAR-25 (CS25) type , or an ME/IR ***
- Last flight within preceding 12 months (on SEP, MEP or current JAR-25 (CS25) type)
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in an aircraft. Simulator time must not be included in this time.
** An MCC course certificate is required if a multi-crew (JAR-25) aircraft has not previously been flown. A JOC course certificate is required if a turbo-jet aircraft has not previously been flown.
*** For Non Type Rated and cadet level pilots, a minimum 3 month validity on the type rating or ME-IR is required for completion of the Airbus Type Rating Course. The IR must be valid until the completion of the skills test.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs