This offer is open to non-rated and rated candidates.
- Being holder of an unrestricted EU passport
- Holder of EASA or Part-FCL ATPL Theory credit with CPL/IR , or full ATPL Licence
- Academic background: at least university-entrance-level education, with emphasis on sciences and mathematics; additional scientific qualifications are appreciated
- Valid IR-ME
- Certificate of MCC , or hold or have held a type rating on MEP aircraft :
- MCC must have been performed on transport category jet aircraft (level: FAR 25 or CS 25), preferably on Full Flight Simulator, and including elements of jet orientation course (JOC)
- ICAO English Level 5 or 6
- Conversational level in Dutch and French
- EASA Medical Class 1
The selection procedure consists of following steps, each to be passed before proceeding to the next step:
- Screening of C.V. : check of requirements above
- Written test (open questions) on following ATPL Theory subjects: principles of flight, performance class A, meteorology, air law, jet engines
- Simulator screening
- Psychological screening, including pilot aptitude testing and intelligence testing
Experienced pilots (more than 1000 hours on a turboprop or jet airliner type) will be exempted from the theory subjects meteorology, air law and jet engines.
Successful candidates will be listed on a waiting list.
When, at the discretion of the company, candidates are offered employment, non-type rated pilots will perform a A320 type rating course within a Thomas Cook Airlines Group ATO, paid for by the company.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs