- High School diploma or equivalent; College preferred
- Minimum of 3000 flights hours (fixed wing), Jet, and PIC time preferred (Lower flight time may be considered based on current work history, 121 experience, military experience, or equipment).
- Must have current FAA First Class Medical Certificate. Current Second Class Medical Certificate (must have current First Class Certificate when hired).
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a valid passport
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, Airplane Multiengine Land (AMEL)
- Has not reached the age 65
- Ability to read and write English
- Basic computer skills
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- All required forms of identification presented, i.e., passport, driver’s license, and social security card, must match one another
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs