Wizz Air is currently accepting applications for A320 Cadet Pilots.
- Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time * (this may include the base training for the type rating issue)
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Ukraine equivalent) CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed.
- Valid and current A320 type rating **
- Last multi engine flight within preceding 6 months (A320, SEP or MEP).
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in an aircraft. Simulator time must not be included in this time.
** The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting.
If you are interested in this job, fill the pilot data sheet and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs