However, applications for experienced instructors on other Boeing aircraft will also be considered.
Successful candidates will be responsible for training customer flight crews in the safe and efficient operation of large commercial airplanes or other aerospace products or systems through the use of state-of-the-art procedures, training equipment and methods.
- Previous simulator instructor experience
- An Australian Airline Transport Pilots Licence, with applicable airplane type rating
- Five years experience with a scheduled/non-scheduled jet transport carrier, corporate jet operator or military aviation equivalent with a minimum of 2000 hours as Pilot in Command
- Three years instructional and/or evaluating experienced preferred
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Simulator Instructor Jobs