- You have acquired 3000 hours of total flight time as pilot with minimum 1500 flight hours on multi-pilot aircraft.
- You hold or have held a CPL License or a frozen or a valid ATPL licence.
- You have or have held a type rating on Airbus aircraft (this is a plus)
- A Synthetic Flight Instructor Authorization or experience as Instructor would be a plus.
- A negotiation level of English is required for this position.
- You are recognised for your pedagogy, your perseverance, your flexibility, your curiosity and your adaptability.
- You are available for business trips worldwide.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other SFI Jobs