- Must have 1200 hours total time
- 500 hours cross-country (defined at point to point)
- 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft)
- 100 hours at night
- Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
- English Proficient
- First Class or Second Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current Passport
- Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 75 lb.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Sa227 Non Type Rated Jobs