- Bachelors degree in business, aerospace, other related field or
- International operations are conducted requiring a valid passport
- FAA / ICAO First Class medical, Airline Transport Pilot certification or ability to obtain within three months of hire date, and demonstrated piloting skills higher than the minimums stated from the appropriate Practical Test Stands.
- At least 1,500 hours total time
- International operating experience
- Overnight and extend travel is required
- FAA Flight Instructor Certification or equivalent
- 500 hours multi-engine time
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs