- Bachelors degree in business, aerospace or related field
- International operations are conducted requiring a valid US passport. FAA First Class medical, Airline Transport Pilot certification and demonstrated piloting skills higher than the minimums stated from the appropriate Practical Test Standards. The ideal candidate will have at least 2,000 hours multi-engine time, 500 hours turbo-jet time, and international operating experience.
- Overnight and extended travel required.
- FAA Flight Instructor Certification preferred
- FAR 135 experience desirable