They operate C150, C172 and Partenavia aircraft along with a Precision Flight Systems DCX-MAX motion Simulator and their students are from around the Pacific Islands.
Currently seeking experience instructors to fill several vacancies.
- Current CPL and Class 1 medical
- Grade 2 or senior Grade 3 instructor rating (Grade 1 welcome to apply)
- Police Clearance certificate
- Proven capabilities in ground theory instructing as well as flight instructing
- Good leadership and team building skills
To apply please submit your resume and covering letter
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs