KaiserAir, Inc. is advertising an opening for a full-time Cessna Citation First Officers in Oakland, California. The First Officer position answers directly to the Captain and acts as second-in-command of the company’s aircraft providing safe, smooth, and efficient flight experience for clients and passengers. Other responsibilities include ancillary office duties, supervising baggage loading, refueling, purchasing stock for restocking aircraft and other duties as assigned.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate – No Restrictions
- Valid First Class Medical
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Polished, professional appearance
- Strong Interpersonal skills that include a positive outlook and sincere concern for others
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Current jet type rating
- Minimum 3000 hours
- Previous FAR 135 experience
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cessna Citation Jobs