- Must have min. 240 to 260 hours total fix wing with IF rating
- 25 Hours on a Cessna 210
- Hold Certificates for DG, CRM, SEPT, SMS
- Namibian Citizens will get preference
- Fluent in English & German ( Speaking & writing )
- Valid Driver’s license
- Min 3 years’ experience in administrative operations
- Knowledge of Namibia Tourism
- Must be friendly, efficient, responsible, loyal and must cope with last minute changes and events.
- Computer literate ( MS Office, Flight Planning software )
- Must be able to work in a team
- 24 days Paid Leave, ( Cell, Medical and Travel and Housing allowance)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE, alternatively send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs