- ATPL (A) license issued in accordance with JAR-FCL or ICAO standards.
- Class 1 medical certificate issued in accordance with JAR-FCL 3, EASA Part-MED or ICAO standards.
- Min 4000 flight hours total experiance.
- Min 1500 flight hours on aircraft heavier than 27000 kg MTOW.
- Min 3 years airline pilot experience (starting with type rating endorsement date).
- Min 500 hours active PIC experience (on a aircraft more than 19 seat capacity and heavier than 27000 kg MTOW).
- Min level 4 ICAO English proficiency.
- Valid B737 NG Type Raiting is required for ICAO licenced pilots only.