- Responsible for the safe conduct of the flight crew, cargo and flight. Ensure compliance with FAA regulations, ETOPS, RVSM and company policies. Maintain a thorough knowledge and adherence to the General Operations Manual (GOM), Operational Bulletins, FARs flight Procedures and other instructions pertinent to the crewmembers duties.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Current US passport required
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate required
- Commercial MEL INST Airplane required
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s permit required
- DOT/ TSA and FAA required pre-employment checks must be completed
- Current FAA First Class Medical required
- 3000 total time required
- 500 MEL required
- 500 hours in a large MEL airplane, over 41,000 pounds preferred
- International experience preferred• Crewmembers will be required to work 20 consecutive days a month
Southern Air is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737 Non Type Rated Jobs