- Fully current on type Global 6000/XRS
- FAA and/or EASA license
- Minimum of 1000 hours total time
- At least 250 hours are on jet aircraft
- Experience in corporate flying essential
- Multilingual / excellent skills in English a must!
- Motivated team player
- High flexibility paired with outstanding customer service orientation
- Positive assessment outcome of the internal selection of Jet Aviation
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global 6000/XRS Jobs