- An Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with a rating for the aircraft you’re assigned to.
- A current Federal Aviation Administration First Class Medical Certificate.
- A Federal Communication Radio Telephone Operator’s Permit.
- 4000 hours of flight experience (the composition will be determined by the Executive Director or Director of Aviation) preferred but not required.
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G450 Jobs