As a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation performs flying services and ground handling services for American Airlines.
Flying CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, AWAC brings passengers from their hometowns large and small to hubs that provide them with a gateway to countless travel destinations.
The Flight Training Instructor provides instruction for aircraft and simulator initial training for pilots in accordance with DOT/FAA and approved Company policies and procedures. Maintains own proficiency by maintaining proficiency as a line pilot. Monitors and assists with administrative programs in all areas of flight operations as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides initial and training for pilots per the Pilot Training Program as required. *
- Teaches Cockpit Procedures Training as required.*
- Teaches Ground school as required. *
- Monitors training and makes recommendations for training improvements.*
- Ensures that training complies with applicable provisions of the DOT/FAA regulations including filling out and maintaining necessary training records.*
- Maintains proficiency as a line pilot.*
- Promotes crew resource management principles.*
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.*
Preferred Education & Experience
- Graduated with an associate or bachelor degree in an approved program from a FAA approved institution of higher learning, with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- FAA commercial certificate with an instrument and multi- engine rating and the flight hours required to obtain a Restricted Airline Transport Pilot certificate
- FAA Instructor certificate (Certified Flight Instructor Certificate)
- Knowledge and experience in training or teaching, with excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (including MS Word & PowerPoint), Internet courseware development tools, and e-mail
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs