Dassault Falcon Aircraft is currently looking for Falcon Captains to be based in Little Rock, AK.
- FAA Multi-engine ATP pilot’s license.
- 2000 hours PIC (Pilot-in-Command) flight time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 1000 hours PIC flight time in turbine aircraft, 500 hours in Falcon aircraft or 400 hours while operating as SIC (Second-in-Command) within Dassault Falcon Jet Flight Operations.
- Possess or able to obtain FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Possess skills and judgment required to advance to PIC in Falcon Jets within one year.
- Falcon Jet Type Ratings and experience
- Military Test Pilot School Graduate
- Aerospace Engineering Degree
- Other engineering degrees or experience
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon Jobs